The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Srry for the low Score!

Graph. Sty. Sou. Viol. Inter. Humor overall

1. 9 9 10 9 10 9 9 Cruel End!!!

2. 9 7 8 9 7 9 8 Funny End!!!

3. 9 10 10 9 10 10 10 Great End!!!

4. 10 9 10 9 9 9 9 Great Ideas!!!+Anime

5. 7 8 8 10 9 10 8 Comedy scenes!!!

The Film was great but I scored it as it should be actually!The second movie was kind of lame by ideas,but funny.The last one was very low graphiced.Well Everything else was great!!!

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

=]GREAT

This is how a real ANIME movie looks like!!! It just too short!!!

BUT it GREAT SUPER KEWL!!!

ITs's like naruto =]

The New Years Party The New Years Party

DOn't worry i put 0 for none

Say man Could you end that movie I love it but it ends UNfortunately!

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

HEY

NICE work and you know if you drew this with a tablet it would be much more impresive cause flash smothes the lines and its even harder to draw even 1 bad move with your arm and kaboom goes your work! Its made frame by frame i see too. AND you could change the name of the movie. Its okey that your not from england but donj't write here that language PLEASE

The Sword Fight The Sword Fight

Knox copier

This is TOTALY LIKE KNOXES BUT NOT FUNNY AS FOR A LOL I WILL GIVE YA a 5 HAHAHAH :P

WereFox responds:

This is what I don't want. Knox is very good at this. He's funny. The one thing I don't seem to appreciate is the monopoly he's put on the clay world.

¥`WereFox`¥

FreeFall(final) FreeFall(final)

GREAT

Hey iwas the one who protected your movie newewgrounds submited it to me that i am a protector ir saved your movie :P

darkelf2099 responds:

woohoo thanks mate:)

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Who the would vote this 5/5

This is the best cartoon ever MADE. I espacially like the authors comments i think Dim made them. THeir a perfect Idea i hope nobody will copy it

The Little Match Girl The Little Match Girl

ZDRF=]

ASh irgi lietuvis. NU nusistebejau kad chia lietuvis pasirodys tajp galingaj =]. MANO filmukai shudas bet ir kitu lietuviu chia ash nemaciau :|. Zodziu kurk daugiau =]

RegisCartoons responds:

Bet geeras, niekad nezinojau, kad Newgrounds.com tiek lietuvaiciu yra :) Aciu uz review. Stengiuosi garsinti musu Lietuvele cia :) Na va - yra jau mano THE LITTLE MATCH GIRL flashas frontpage'e. Chebra atsidarys mano profili ir paskaitys aha - Lithuania, Vilnius :) Linksmu Kaledu ir geru Naujuju 2005-uju metu Tau !

Madness Xmas Special 2 Madness Xmas Special 2

Cool man =]

I don't like 1 thing about the graphics cause in moves close and not close it goes me on a nerv =]

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

SUPER DUPER WORK =]

YOur FILMS ARE GREAT JSUT PERFECT.I AM YOUR BIGEST FAN AND I LOOOOOOVE YOUR FILMS BUT Somehow they be in top 1 only for some days :\. Not everybody loves sexy and bloody humor =] I GAVE IT A 5/5 every day =]